IED recovered in Bokaro
Bokaro (Jharkhand): The security forces on Sunday recovered an IED planted beneath a road bridge that leads to the house of JMM MLA Jagannath Mahato in Bokaro district.
The IED weighing 25 kg was found planted under the bridge on the Bhandaridah and Alargo route, which is also the route to the house of Dumri MLA’s house, the Superintendent of Police, Kuldip Diwedi said here.
He said the police were investigating whether it was the handiwork of any naxal group or any criminals.
He recovery comes a day after six persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a Bokaro court in connection with the killing of the younger brother of the MLA in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?