IED recovered in Bokaro
Bokaro (Jharkhand): The security forces on Sunday recovered an IED planted beneath a road bridge that leads to the house of JMM MLA Jagannath Mahato in Bokaro district.
The IED weighing 25 kg was found planted under the bridge on the Bhandaridah and Alargo route, which is also the route to the house of Dumri MLA’s house, the Superintendent of Police, Kuldip Diwedi said here.
He said the police were investigating whether it was the handiwork of any naxal group or any criminals.
He recovery comes a day after six persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a Bokaro court in connection with the killing of the younger brother of the MLA in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report
- Rousseff ex-minister arrested in Brazil graft probe
- 4,500 people rescued in Mediterranean: Italy coastguard
- Vijender Singh out of Olympic contention, wishes best for Vikas Krishan