IIT-Patna to be ready by 2013
Bihta: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday said the proposed IIT-Patna campus will be ready by 2013.
"The proposed IIT-Patna campus, spread over a sprawling
500 acres land at Bihta, will be ready and functional in two
years` time," he said after Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal
laid the foundation stone of the institute.
The Chief Minister said the process of identifying land
for the IIT was been a difficult one as there is a shortage of
land in the state for non-agriculture purposes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites