IIT-Patna to be ready by 2013
Bihta: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday said the proposed IIT-Patna campus will be ready by 2013.
"The proposed IIT-Patna campus, spread over a sprawling
500 acres land at Bihta, will be ready and functional in two
years` time," he said after Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal
laid the foundation stone of the institute.
The Chief Minister said the process of identifying land
for the IIT was been a difficult one as there is a shortage of
land in the state for non-agriculture purposes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- DNA: Why no voice is being raised in favour of Kashmiri Pandits?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city