Illegal arms factory unearthed, eight held
Munger (Bihar): Eight persons were arrested on Sunday for allegedly running an illegal arms manufacturing factory in Bhimbundh forest area of the district, police said.
Acting on a tip off, a police team led by Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) raided the area after which they located the illegal factory and arrested eight persons with weapons, police said.
Two pistols, eight magazines, 14 semi-processed pistols, equipment and materials used for making weapons were seized from the spot, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!