Illegal arms factory unearthed, eight held
Munger (Bihar): Eight persons were arrested on Sunday for allegedly running an illegal arms manufacturing factory in Bhimbundh forest area of the district, police said.
Acting on a tip off, a police team led by Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) raided the area after which they located the illegal factory and arrested eight persons with weapons, police said.
Two pistols, eight magazines, 14 semi-processed pistols, equipment and materials used for making weapons were seized from the spot, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- Feeling proud over Mother Teresa's canonisation: PM Modi
- Oil tanker operators again suspend supplies to Kashmir Valley
- OMG! Hilarious bomb scare prank – Must Watch
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Steyn, Philander strike after du Plessis ton as Proteas take control on Day 2
- Rio Olympics medallist Sakshi Malik to tie the knot soon: Report