Illegal arms factory unearthed, eight held
Munger (Bihar): Eight persons were arrested on Sunday for allegedly running an illegal arms manufacturing factory in Bhimbundh forest area of the district, police said.
Acting on a tip off, a police team led by Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) raided the area after which they located the illegal factory and arrested eight persons with weapons, police said.
Two pistols, eight magazines, 14 semi-processed pistols, equipment and materials used for making weapons were seized from the spot, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory