Illegal arms factory unearthed, eight held
Munger (Bihar): Eight persons were arrested on Sunday for allegedly running an illegal arms manufacturing factory in Bhimbundh forest area of the district, police said.
Acting on a tip off, a police team led by Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) raided the area after which they located the illegal factory and arrested eight persons with weapons, police said.
Two pistols, eight magazines, 14 semi-processed pistols, equipment and materials used for making weapons were seized from the spot, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth