Illegal arms factory unearthed, eight held
Munger (Bihar): Eight persons were arrested on Sunday for allegedly running an illegal arms manufacturing factory in Bhimbundh forest area of the district, police said.
Acting on a tip off, a police team led by Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) raided the area after which they located the illegal factory and arrested eight persons with weapons, police said.
Two pistols, eight magazines, 14 semi-processed pistols, equipment and materials used for making weapons were seized from the spot, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city