Illegal gun factories unearthed in Bihar; 3 held
Munger/Biharsharif: Two illegal gun
factories were unearthed in Bihar`s Munger and Nalanda
districts today and three persons were arrested in this
connection, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the factory at Haji
Subhan locality in Munger and nabbed its owner Javed, DGP
Neelmani said, adding that one 9 mm pistol and equipment used
to manufacture guns were seized during the raid.
In a separate raid, a mini gun factory was unearthed at
Agaarpur village in Nalanda`s Karaiparsurai area and two
persons arrested in this connection, Neelmani said.
Four pistols and weapons and tools in huge quantity were
seized during the raid, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SAD moves privilege motion against Jairam, Renuka
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- RBI imposes Rs 5 cróre penalty on Bank of Baroda
- Turkey issues warrants for 42 journalists after coup: TV
- How Africans collaborate with wild birds to get honey