Illegal gun factories unearthed in Bihar; 3 held
Munger/Biharsharif: Two illegal gun
factories were unearthed in Bihar`s Munger and Nalanda
districts today and three persons were arrested in this
connection, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the factory at Haji
Subhan locality in Munger and nabbed its owner Javed, DGP
Neelmani said, adding that one 9 mm pistol and equipment used
to manufacture guns were seized during the raid.
In a separate raid, a mini gun factory was unearthed at
Agaarpur village in Nalanda`s Karaiparsurai area and two
persons arrested in this connection, Neelmani said.
Four pistols and weapons and tools in huge quantity were
seized during the raid, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees