Illegal mini-gun factory unearthed, three held
Nawada (Bihar): The Special Task Force (STF) and local police on Tuesday unearthed an illegal mini-gun factory in a village under Akbarpur police station area in Bihar`s Nawada district and arrested three persons in this connection.
Acting on a tip off, the STF and local police, in a joint operation, raided a house in Gosain Bigha village and found the factory, DSP Shaharyar Akhtar said.
Two dozen barrels, three semi-processed pistols and many equipment used for processing weapons were seized from the unit, he said.
Three persons, identified as Mewalal Vishwakarma, Pradesh Vishwakarma and Rajiv Vishwakarma were arrested from the spot.
Mewalal has been arrested and jailed in the past too for processing illicit weapons and was out on bail, the DSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket