Illicit liquor factory busted in Munger
Munger: An illicit liquor factory was
today busted and six persons arrested in a locality under Qasim Bazar police station area in Bihar`s Munger district, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a premise in Bara locality and busted an illicit liquor factory, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Rajiv Mishra said.
A large quantity of spirit, essence, sterlization equipment and labels of foreign and domestic rum and whisky brands were seized from the spot, he said.
Six persons were arrested, Mishra said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources