Illicit liquor factory busted in Munger
Munger: An illicit liquor factory was
today busted and six persons arrested in a locality under Qasim Bazar police station area in Bihar`s Munger district, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a premise in Bara locality and busted an illicit liquor factory, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Rajiv Mishra said.
A large quantity of spirit, essence, sterlization equipment and labels of foreign and domestic rum and whisky brands were seized from the spot, he said.
Six persons were arrested, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi