Illicit liquor factory busted in Munger
Munger: An illicit liquor factory was
today busted and six persons arrested in a locality under Qasim Bazar police station area in Bihar`s Munger district, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a premise in Bara locality and busted an illicit liquor factory, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Rajiv Mishra said.
A large quantity of spirit, essence, sterlization equipment and labels of foreign and domestic rum and whisky brands were seized from the spot, he said.
Six persons were arrested, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report