Illicit liquor factory busted in Munger
Munger: An illicit liquor factory was
today busted and six persons arrested in a locality under Qasim Bazar police station area in Bihar`s Munger district, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a premise in Bara locality and busted an illicit liquor factory, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Rajiv Mishra said.
A large quantity of spirit, essence, sterlization equipment and labels of foreign and domestic rum and whisky brands were seized from the spot, he said.
Six persons were arrested, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Abhinav Bindra to head NRAI review committee on Rio debacle
- Now, WhatsApp to share your phone number with Facebook
- SHOCKING: Man performing stunt on high tension wire at Mumbai's Mira road station – Watch
- Bank of Baroda's total business takes Rs 90,000-crore hit in 2015-16
- Rupee rebounds 6 paise to 67.05 vs USD