Illicit liquor factory busted in Munger
Munger: An illicit liquor factory was
today busted and six persons arrested in a locality under Qasim Bazar police station area in Bihar`s Munger district, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a premise in Bara locality and busted an illicit liquor factory, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Rajiv Mishra said.
A large quantity of spirit, essence, sterlization equipment and labels of foreign and domestic rum and whisky brands were seized from the spot, he said.
Six persons were arrested, Mishra said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Salah Abdeslam slapped with terror charges over Paris attacks
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents