Illicit minigun factory busted, four held
Munger: An illicit minigun factory was busted on Monday in a locality under Mufassil police station area and four persons were held with a haul of weapons, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a house in Tikarampur Diara and busted the illicit minigun factory and arrested four persons, identified as Md Zaheer, Md Naushad, Md Parvez and Md Mangli with 10 fully processed pistols, 10 semi-processed pistols, 50 magazines, the sources said.
Seven other persons working at the minigun factory escaped ahead of the police raid, they said.
In a related incident, police seized two pistols and six ammunitions from a bus stand under Kotwali police station area even as an arms supplier, identified as Md Afroz alias Doman, carrying the weapons escaped, the sources said, adding six more pistols and as many magazines were seized from carrier of a motorcycle from Jubilee well area under Jamalpur police station.
The arms supplier escaped by abandoning the two-wheeler, the Superintendent of Police (SP) Naveen Chandra Jha said.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why