Implement Rangnath Mishra commission Report: Paswan
Patna: Demanding immediate implementation of the Ranganath Mishra Commission report, LJP president Ram Vilas Paswan on Saturday said 18 crore Muslims of the country cannot progress socially and economically unless they were given reservation.
LJP, he said, would organise a rally at the historic
Gandhi Maidan here on March 4 in support of the demand.
Paswan said he would meet Bihar Governor Debanand Konwar
on March 3 and submit a memorandum demanding improvement of
Patna university hostels for Dalits.
The national executive committee meeting of the party
would be held here on March 5 and a national president would
be elected, Paswan added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate