Implement Rangnath Mishra commission Report: Paswan
Patna: Demanding immediate implementation of the Ranganath Mishra Commission report, LJP president Ram Vilas Paswan on Saturday said 18 crore Muslims of the country cannot progress socially and economically unless they were given reservation.
LJP, he said, would organise a rally at the historic
Gandhi Maidan here on March 4 in support of the demand.
Paswan said he would meet Bihar Governor Debanand Konwar
on March 3 and submit a memorandum demanding improvement of
Patna university hostels for Dalits.
The national executive committee meeting of the party
would be held here on March 5 and a national president would
be elected, Paswan added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi