Implement Rangnath Mishra commission Report: Paswan
Patna: Demanding immediate implementation of the Ranganath Mishra Commission report, LJP president Ram Vilas Paswan on Saturday said 18 crore Muslims of the country cannot progress socially and economically unless they were given reservation.
LJP, he said, would organise a rally at the historic
Gandhi Maidan here on March 4 in support of the demand.
Paswan said he would meet Bihar Governor Debanand Konwar
on March 3 and submit a memorandum demanding improvement of
Patna university hostels for Dalits.
The national executive committee meeting of the party
would be held here on March 5 and a national president would
be elected, Paswan added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Committee flags gaps, vulnerability in Indo-Pak border fencing
- Argentine football legend Diego Maradona's passport stolen, unable to travel to Dubai
- RBI calls for ownership change of companies with sticky loan accounts
- Building a sports culture crucial to winning medals at Olympics: Pullela Gopichand
- Maharashtra, Haryana Assemblies unanimously ratify GST Bill