Implement Rangnath Mishra commission Report: Paswan
Patna: Demanding immediate implementation of the Ranganath Mishra Commission report, LJP president Ram Vilas Paswan on Saturday said 18 crore Muslims of the country cannot progress socially and economically unless they were given reservation.
LJP, he said, would organise a rally at the historic
Gandhi Maidan here on March 4 in support of the demand.
Paswan said he would meet Bihar Governor Debanand Konwar
on March 3 and submit a memorandum demanding improvement of
Patna university hostels for Dalits.
The national executive committee meeting of the party
would be held here on March 5 and a national president would
be elected, Paswan added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf