Implement Rangnath Mishra commission Report: Paswan
Patna: Demanding immediate implementation of the Ranganath Mishra Commission report, LJP president Ram Vilas Paswan on Saturday said 18 crore Muslims of the country cannot progress socially and economically unless they were given reservation.
LJP, he said, would organise a rally at the historic
Gandhi Maidan here on March 4 in support of the demand.
Paswan said he would meet Bihar Governor Debanand Konwar
on March 3 and submit a memorandum demanding improvement of
Patna university hostels for Dalits.
The national executive committee meeting of the party
would be held here on March 5 and a national president would
be elected, Paswan added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical