Ind MLA protests in Bihar Assembly
Patna: An independent legislator Wednesday
stormed the well of the Bihar assembly, pushed an official reporter`s chair and sat on dharna to protest alleged implication of her husband in a mining case in Rohtas distict.
As the house assembled for the day, the member Jyoti Rashmi waving a placard stormed the well, pushed the
reporter`s chair and went on a dharna in the well of the
Demanding a CBI probe, Rashmi, an MLA from Dehri in
Rohtas district alleged that her husband, Pradeep Joshi, was
falsely implicated in an illegal mining case.
Parliamentary Affairs minister Bijendra Prasad Yadav
objected to her action and use of unparlimentary word against
Speaker Udai Narayan Choudhary.
The Speaker said he would look into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH