Ind MLA protests in Bihar Assembly
Patna: An independent legislator Wednesday
stormed the well of the Bihar assembly, pushed an official reporter`s chair and sat on dharna to protest alleged implication of her husband in a mining case in Rohtas distict.
As the house assembled for the day, the member Jyoti Rashmi waving a placard stormed the well, pushed the
reporter`s chair and went on a dharna in the well of the
Demanding a CBI probe, Rashmi, an MLA from Dehri in
Rohtas district alleged that her husband, Pradeep Joshi, was
falsely implicated in an illegal mining case.
Parliamentary Affairs minister Bijendra Prasad Yadav
objected to her action and use of unparlimentary word against
Speaker Udai Narayan Choudhary.
The Speaker said he would look into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad