Ind MLA protests in Bihar Assembly
Patna: An independent legislator Wednesday
stormed the well of the Bihar assembly, pushed an official reporter`s chair and sat on dharna to protest alleged implication of her husband in a mining case in Rohtas distict.
As the house assembled for the day, the member Jyoti Rashmi waving a placard stormed the well, pushed the
reporter`s chair and went on a dharna in the well of the
Demanding a CBI probe, Rashmi, an MLA from Dehri in
Rohtas district alleged that her husband, Pradeep Joshi, was
falsely implicated in an illegal mining case.
Parliamentary Affairs minister Bijendra Prasad Yadav
objected to her action and use of unparlimentary word against
Speaker Udai Narayan Choudhary.
The Speaker said he would look into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Chancellor Angela Merkel to convene German security council after Munich shootings: spokesman
- Merkel aide says cannot confirm Munich shooting was terrorism
- US stocks hit new records; weak British data hits pound
- Whirlpool's biggest challenge is rapid changes in global markets: CEO
- Russia facing Rio Olympic, Paralympic ban