Ind MLA protests in Bihar Assembly
Patna: An independent legislator Wednesday
stormed the well of the Bihar assembly, pushed an official reporter`s chair and sat on dharna to protest alleged implication of her husband in a mining case in Rohtas distict.
As the house assembled for the day, the member Jyoti Rashmi waving a placard stormed the well, pushed the
reporter`s chair and went on a dharna in the well of the
Demanding a CBI probe, Rashmi, an MLA from Dehri in
Rohtas district alleged that her husband, Pradeep Joshi, was
falsely implicated in an illegal mining case.
Parliamentary Affairs minister Bijendra Prasad Yadav
objected to her action and use of unparlimentary word against
Speaker Udai Narayan Choudhary.
The Speaker said he would look into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Japan PM pledges to invest $ 30 billion in Africa by 2018
- Kedar Jadhav, Shreyas Iyer power India A to easy six-wicket win
- Talks on Kashmir issue needed, want peace restored in Valley: Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit
- Gold rebounds on jewellers' buying, silver jumps Rs 280/kg
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni advances to main draw