Ind MLA protests in Bihar Assembly
Patna: An independent legislator Wednesday
stormed the well of the Bihar assembly, pushed an official reporter`s chair and sat on dharna to protest alleged implication of her husband in a mining case in Rohtas distict.
As the house assembled for the day, the member Jyoti Rashmi waving a placard stormed the well, pushed the
reporter`s chair and went on a dharna in the well of the
Demanding a CBI probe, Rashmi, an MLA from Dehri in
Rohtas district alleged that her husband, Pradeep Joshi, was
falsely implicated in an illegal mining case.
Parliamentary Affairs minister Bijendra Prasad Yadav
objected to her action and use of unparlimentary word against
Speaker Udai Narayan Choudhary.
The Speaker said he would look into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindalco's 2015-16 net profit plunges 95% to Rs 44.8 crore
- Hyundai Elite i20 automatic to be launched in India soon
- Haryana CM Khattar inducts three new ministers, drops two
- German giants Borussia Dortmund complete the signing of Andre Schuerrle from Wolfsburg
- Agitation by Sardar Sarovar oustees continues in Gujarat