Indian Mujahideen`s Ranchi module behind Bodh Gaya blasts: Report
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: The Indian Mujahideen`s Ranchi module was behind the blasts in Bodh Gaya, intelligence sources have told a news agency.
Notably, the same group was behind a series of blasts in Patna, which took place on October 27 ahead of Bharatiya Janata Party`s PM nominee Narendra Modi`s Hunkaar rally in the city.
A news agency has quoted the sources as saying that the National Investigation Agency (NIA) has recovered a document from Ranchi with details of the entire planning, including the placement of each of the 13 bombs.
The Agency also found a list of the men who allegedly planted 13 bombs in the temple complex of Bodh Gaya.
Nine live bombs were recovered and defused by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) in collaboration with state police in the Jharkhand capital late Monday, police said.
The bombs were recovered from the room of a private student lodge in the Hindpidi area of Ranchi.
The student who lived in the room in which the bombs were found was missing, and no arrests have been made in this connection.
Ten bombs exploded in Bodh Gaya on July 07 in which two Buddhist monks were injured. Three live bombs were recovered and defused.
Maoists had denied involvement in the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- See what can Maggi do to your health!
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- Video of cops dancing with woman goes viral, inquiry ordered
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27