Indiscipline in BJP unacceptable: Bihar Dy CM
Patna: Taking exception to his three party
MLAs levelling charges of corruption against JD(U) minister
Brishen Patel, senior BJP leader and Deputy Chief
Minister SK Modi said indiscipline within the party would
not be tolerated.
Ruling BJP MLAs Rampravesh Rai, Indradeo Manjhi and
Subhash Singh, all three from Gopalganj, had levelled serious
charges of corruption against Patel, Minister for Transport,
who is minister-in-charge of Gopalganj.
"We will not tolerate indiscipline at any level in the
party... it is a serious matter", he said adding the MLAs
should have raised any such matter within the party instead of
rushing to media.
"We will look into the matter and then take action",
Modi said in reply to a question. People should think thrice
before raising fingers against the leaders of senior NDA
State BJP president CP Thakur said he had called the
three MLAs to Patna for clarifying their position. "I don`t
think there is anything serious in it", he said.
Meanwhile, the minister rubbished the charges of
corruption against him and said the BJP mlas should have heard
the position first before making any statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened