Injured Patna DSP to be shifted to Delhi hospital
Patna: The Deputy Superintendent of Police
(traffic), who was critically injured after being shot at by
unknown gunmen, would be shifted to a Delhi hospital on Wednesday.
"We have recommended the state police headquarters here
to take him to a higher centre in Delhi for better treatment,"
Patna Medical College and Hospital`s (PMCH) superintendent Dr
O P Choudhary said.
Sashi Bhushan Sharma would be taken to New Delhi by a
service flight in the evening, state police headquarters
Sharma was shot at by unknown gunmen at the posh
Chajjubagh locality in the heart of the town last night,
Additional Director General of Police P K Thakur said.
A profusely bleeding Sharma was taken to PMCH where he
was operated upon and kept under observation at the ICU since
then, Thakur said.
Meanwhile, raids were on in different areas to apprehend
IG (Patna Zone) S Srinivasan has been tasked with
supervising the operation, DGP Neelmani said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation