Intercity passengers looted of valuables near Munger
Munger (Bihar): Unidentified gunmen
looted cash, jewellery and other valuables worth around Rs 1
lakh from passengers travelling in 3402 Dn Danapur-Bhagalpur
Intercity train between Kajra and Abhaypur stations Friday night, police said.
Seven gunmen boarded the train at Kajra station and
went on a looting-spree, the police said.
They looted cash, jewellery and other valuables before
alighting from the train by pulling the chain as it approached
Abhaypur station, near here, under Danapur division of the
East Central Railway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites