Intercity passengers looted of valuables near Munger
Munger (Bihar): Unidentified gunmen
looted cash, jewellery and other valuables worth around Rs 1
lakh from passengers travelling in 3402 Dn Danapur-Bhagalpur
Intercity train between Kajra and Abhaypur stations Friday night, police said.
Seven gunmen boarded the train at Kajra station and
went on a looting-spree, the police said.
They looted cash, jewellery and other valuables before
alighting from the train by pulling the chain as it approached
Abhaypur station, near here, under Danapur division of the
East Central Railway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday