Intercity passengers looted of valuables near Munger
Munger (Bihar): Unidentified gunmen
looted cash, jewellery and other valuables worth around Rs 1
lakh from passengers travelling in 3402 Dn Danapur-Bhagalpur
Intercity train between Kajra and Abhaypur stations Friday night, police said.
Seven gunmen boarded the train at Kajra station and
went on a looting-spree, the police said.
They looted cash, jewellery and other valuables before
alighting from the train by pulling the chain as it approached
Abhaypur station, near here, under Danapur division of the
East Central Railway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender