Intercity passengers looted of valuables near Munger
Munger (Bihar): Unidentified gunmen
looted cash, jewellery and other valuables worth around Rs 1
lakh from passengers travelling in 3402 Dn Danapur-Bhagalpur
Intercity train between Kajra and Abhaypur stations Friday night, police said.
Seven gunmen boarded the train at Kajra station and
went on a looting-spree, the police said.
They looted cash, jewellery and other valuables before
alighting from the train by pulling the chain as it approached
Abhaypur station, near here, under Danapur division of the
East Central Railway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands