Jamui: Three pilgrims killed in road mishap
Jamui: Three pilgrims were killed and four
others critically wounded when a speeding jeep rammed into a roadside tree at Navinagar in Bihar`s Jamui district early Monday.
The pilgrims were returning to Janakpur in Nepal after
offering prayers at the temple of Lord Shiva at Deoghar in
Jharkhand when the mishap took place, police said.
While three pilgrims were killed on the spot, four others
were referred to Patna Medical College Hospital after their
condition deteriorated at a hospital in Jamui.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi