‘Jan Lokpal survey in Saran evokes support’
Patna: Bihar unit convenor of `India
Against Corruption` Sanjay Dutta today claimed that `The Jan
Lokpal Abhiyan Survey` programme under the campaign launched
by Anna Hazare had evoked support in Saran Lok Sabha seat of
RJD supremo Lalu Prasad.
"The support to Anna Hazare`s campaign against
corruption and Jan Lokpal bill is quite encouraging and
widespread in the constituency," Dutta said.
People were coming out in a large number during the
survey started from September 25 seeking support for Jan
Lokpal, he said.
Dutta said the survey was in progress in some more
constituencies including Darbhanga and it would be accelerated
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone