‘Jan Lokpal survey in Saran evokes support’
Patna: Bihar unit convenor of `India
Against Corruption` Sanjay Dutta today claimed that `The Jan
Lokpal Abhiyan Survey` programme under the campaign launched
by Anna Hazare had evoked support in Saran Lok Sabha seat of
RJD supremo Lalu Prasad.
"The support to Anna Hazare`s campaign against
corruption and Jan Lokpal bill is quite encouraging and
widespread in the constituency," Dutta said.
People were coming out in a large number during the
survey started from September 25 seeking support for Jan
Lokpal, he said.
Dutta said the survey was in progress in some more
constituencies including Darbhanga and it would be accelerated
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi