‘Jan Lokpal survey in Saran evokes support’
Patna: Bihar unit convenor of `India
Against Corruption` Sanjay Dutta today claimed that `The Jan
Lokpal Abhiyan Survey` programme under the campaign launched
by Anna Hazare had evoked support in Saran Lok Sabha seat of
RJD supremo Lalu Prasad.
"The support to Anna Hazare`s campaign against
corruption and Jan Lokpal bill is quite encouraging and
widespread in the constituency," Dutta said.
People were coming out in a large number during the
survey started from September 25 seeking support for Jan
Lokpal, he said.
Dutta said the survey was in progress in some more
constituencies including Darbhanga and it would be accelerated
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Member of J&K Constituent Assembly Peerzada Ghulam Jeelani passes away
- One of the suspects arrested in the Maidservant rape case in Thane
- Haryana RS elections: Experts question delay in raising objection to Election Commission
- WATCH: This is how Iceland celebrated victory over England with their fans. Goosebumps!
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture