‘Jan Lokpal survey in Saran evokes support’
Patna: Bihar unit convenor of `India
Against Corruption` Sanjay Dutta today claimed that `The Jan
Lokpal Abhiyan Survey` programme under the campaign launched
by Anna Hazare had evoked support in Saran Lok Sabha seat of
RJD supremo Lalu Prasad.
"The support to Anna Hazare`s campaign against
corruption and Jan Lokpal bill is quite encouraging and
widespread in the constituency," Dutta said.
People were coming out in a large number during the
survey started from September 25 seeking support for Jan
Lokpal, he said.
Dutta said the survey was in progress in some more
constituencies including Darbhanga and it would be accelerated
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars