‘Jan Lokpal survey in Saran evokes support’
Patna: Bihar unit convenor of `India
Against Corruption` Sanjay Dutta today claimed that `The Jan
Lokpal Abhiyan Survey` programme under the campaign launched
by Anna Hazare had evoked support in Saran Lok Sabha seat of
RJD supremo Lalu Prasad.
"The support to Anna Hazare`s campaign against
corruption and Jan Lokpal bill is quite encouraging and
widespread in the constituency," Dutta said.
People were coming out in a large number during the
survey started from September 25 seeking support for Jan
Lokpal, he said.
Dutta said the survey was in progress in some more
constituencies including Darbhanga and it would be accelerated
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon