JD(U) expels 2 rebel MLAs for challenging official candidates
Patna: JD(U) president Sharad Yadav on Tuesday expelled two party MLAs in the outgoing Bihar Assembly and several rebel candidates for allegedly indulging in anti-party activities.
"Yadav expelled MLAs Bilat Paswan and Muralidhar Mandal and some rebel candidates for contesting the polls as independent candidates against official NDA nominees," state
JD(U) general secretary Ravindra Singh said in a press statement.
JD(U) Madhubani district vice-president Seema Devi, Purnia district general secretary Vimal Mandal, Katihar district vice-president Radha Oraon, Darbhanga district
general secretary Saroj Choudhary, Muzaffarpur district general secretary Krishna Choudhary were among the others expelled.
Yadav has also expelled rebels Shivnath Choudhary, Manju Devi, Rajkishore Sinha, Umesh Kushwaha, Badri Paswan, Kusum Devi and Jamadar Ram on similar grounds, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know