JD(U) expels 2 rebel MLAs for challenging official candidates
Patna: JD(U) president Sharad Yadav on Tuesday expelled two party MLAs in the outgoing Bihar Assembly and several rebel candidates for allegedly indulging in anti-party activities.
"Yadav expelled MLAs Bilat Paswan and Muralidhar Mandal and some rebel candidates for contesting the polls as independent candidates against official NDA nominees," state
JD(U) general secretary Ravindra Singh said in a press statement.
JD(U) Madhubani district vice-president Seema Devi, Purnia district general secretary Vimal Mandal, Katihar district vice-president Radha Oraon, Darbhanga district
general secretary Saroj Choudhary, Muzaffarpur district general secretary Krishna Choudhary were among the others expelled.
Yadav has also expelled rebels Shivnath Choudhary, Manju Devi, Rajkishore Sinha, Umesh Kushwaha, Badri Paswan, Kusum Devi and Jamadar Ram on similar grounds, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi