JD(U) leader passes away
Last Updated: Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 15:32
Patna: JD(U) leader, Dr Ramzan Ali died at a nursing home after protracted illness here Saturday night.
Ali was 72, family sources said.
Bihar Chief Minister, Nitish Kumar condoled the death.
First Published: Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 15:32
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube