JD(U) MLA Pradeep Kumar acquitted in murder case
Nawada (Bihar): A district court here on Friday acquitted ruling JD (U) MLA Pradeep Kumar in a decade-old murder case in Bihar`s Nawada district due to lack of evidence.
Additional District Judge Baijnath acquitted the MLA in the case lodged in Warsaliganj police station of the district.
The MLA was made an accused in the case relating to the murder of a villager at Ber village on December 4, 2001.
The relatives of the deceased had lodged a complaint that the MLA had fired indiscriminately in which Siyasharan was killed on the spot and two others were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video