JD(U) will be blanked out in Assembly bypoll: Kushwaha
Patna: RSLP president and Union Minister of State for Rural Development Upendra Kushwaha on Monday hit out at the JD(U) claiming that it has completely lost touch with the masses and would be blanked out in the August 25 Assembly bypoll in Bihar.
"The JD(U) is no longer a political party as the `janata` (people) have left....Only `Dal` exists and that too lies in the former chief minister Nitish Kumar`s pocket," he said at a function after welcoming 75 leaders from other parties into the RLSP.
The former JD(U) general secretaries Rajkumar Singh and Ram Vinod Singh were among prominent leaders who joined Kushwaha`s party after walking out from the ruling party in protest against its alliance with the RJD for the bypoll in ten seats.
Predicting gloomy days ahead for the JD(U), the Union Minister said that it will be blanked out in the bypoll later this month that will "kickstart a process of its journey into political oblivion in Bihar."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites