JD(U)`s `Adhikar rally` preponed to November 4 next
Patna: The ruling JD(U) has decided to preponed its `Adhikar Rally` to November four next from November six to press for the special category demand for Bihar.
It has been decided to reschedule the `Adhikar rally` at the historic Gandhi Maidan here on November four next in view of public convenience as the day falls on Sunday, state unit JD(U) President Vashistha Narayan Singh told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Mahatma Gandhi: Know six things you didn't know about him
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan