JD(U)`s `Adhikar rally` preponed to November 4 next
Patna: The ruling JD(U) has decided to preponed its `Adhikar Rally` to November four next from November six to press for the special category demand for Bihar.
It has been decided to reschedule the `Adhikar rally` at the historic Gandhi Maidan here on November four next in view of public convenience as the day falls on Sunday, state unit JD(U) President Vashistha Narayan Singh told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!