Jharkhand Deputy CM campaigns in Bihar without any security
Ranchi: JMM on Tuesday alleged that its leader
and Jharkhand Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren was not
provided security while campaigning for his party candidate in
Kadua Assembly constituency in Bihar`s Katihar district.
"Our leader and Deputy CM Hemant Soren addressed the
meeting without any security in the afternoon. The Katihar
district administration has not even provided a home guard
even after Soren`s secretary had written to the district
magistrate about his visit in advance," JMM leader Subhas
Kumar told newsmen soon after reaching Ranchi.
"We hope the Bihar government makes necessary security
arrangements next time, at least for the sake of protocol," he
The JMM has nominated 62 candidates for the Bihar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH