Jharkhand Deputy CM campaigns in Bihar without any security
Ranchi: JMM on Tuesday alleged that its leader
and Jharkhand Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren was not
provided security while campaigning for his party candidate in
Kadua Assembly constituency in Bihar`s Katihar district.
"Our leader and Deputy CM Hemant Soren addressed the
meeting without any security in the afternoon. The Katihar
district administration has not even provided a home guard
even after Soren`s secretary had written to the district
magistrate about his visit in advance," JMM leader Subhas
Kumar told newsmen soon after reaching Ranchi.
"We hope the Bihar government makes necessary security
arrangements next time, at least for the sake of protocol," he
The JMM has nominated 62 candidates for the Bihar
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times