Jharkhand: Girl stabbed to death for making noise
Ranchi: A man killed a six-year-old girl and slit the throat of another child for being `noisy` in a school campus in Jharkhand, police said Friday.
Furious at the school children for making constant noise, 35-year-old Madan Gope stabbed Jasmi Murmu and slit the throat of Shivanath Diggi (10) in the campus of Diggilota primary school in West Singhbhum district, 190 km from here, Thursday.
While Murmu died on the spot, Diggi has been hospitalised for treatment, a police official said.
The villagers caught the man and thrashed him brutally before he was handed over to police. The lone teacher of the school was absent when the tragic incident took place.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents