JMM alleges Bihar govt did not provide security to Hemant
Ranchi: The JMM on Tuesday took strong exception
for Bihar government’s alleged inability to provide security to Jharkhand Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren who went to Kadua assembly constituency in Bihar’s Katihar district to campaign for party candidate for the first phase polling.
"Our leader and Dy CM Hemant Soren addressed the meeting
without any security in the afternoon. The Katihar district
administration has not even provided a home guard even after
the Dy CM’s secretary had written to the district magistrate
about his visit in advance," JMM leader Subhas Kumar told
newsmen soon after reaching Ranchi.
"We hope the Bihar government make necessary security
arrangements next time, at least for the sake of protocol," he
The JMM has nominated 62 candidates for the Bihar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II