JMM alleges Bihar govt did not provide security to Hemant
Ranchi: The JMM on Tuesday took strong exception
for Bihar government’s alleged inability to provide security to Jharkhand Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren who went to Kadua assembly constituency in Bihar’s Katihar district to campaign for party candidate for the first phase polling.
"Our leader and Dy CM Hemant Soren addressed the meeting
without any security in the afternoon. The Katihar district
administration has not even provided a home guard even after
the Dy CM’s secretary had written to the district magistrate
about his visit in advance," JMM leader Subhas Kumar told
newsmen soon after reaching Ranchi.
"We hope the Bihar government make necessary security
arrangements next time, at least for the sake of protocol," he
The JMM has nominated 62 candidates for the Bihar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users