JMM alleges Bihar govt did not provide security to Hemant
Ranchi: The JMM on Tuesday took strong exception
for Bihar government’s alleged inability to provide security to Jharkhand Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren who went to Kadua assembly constituency in Bihar’s Katihar district to campaign for party candidate for the first phase polling.
"Our leader and Dy CM Hemant Soren addressed the meeting
without any security in the afternoon. The Katihar district
administration has not even provided a home guard even after
the Dy CM’s secretary had written to the district magistrate
about his visit in advance," JMM leader Subhas Kumar told
newsmen soon after reaching Ranchi.
"We hope the Bihar government make necessary security
arrangements next time, at least for the sake of protocol," he
The JMM has nominated 62 candidates for the Bihar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery