JMM alleges Bihar govt did not provide security to Hemant
Ranchi: The JMM on Tuesday took strong exception
for Bihar government’s alleged inability to provide security to Jharkhand Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren who went to Kadua assembly constituency in Bihar’s Katihar district to campaign for party candidate for the first phase polling.
"Our leader and Dy CM Hemant Soren addressed the meeting
without any security in the afternoon. The Katihar district
administration has not even provided a home guard even after
the Dy CM’s secretary had written to the district magistrate
about his visit in advance," JMM leader Subhas Kumar told
newsmen soon after reaching Ranchi.
"We hope the Bihar government make necessary security
arrangements next time, at least for the sake of protocol," he
The JMM has nominated 62 candidates for the Bihar
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split