Joint team raids Munger jail, seize mobile phones
Munger: A joint team of police and district
officials on Wednesday raided the divisional jail in Bihar`s Munger
district and seized 10 mobile phones phones and several
other prohibited items, official sources said.
The joint team raided the jail early this morning and
searched various wards and cells and seized 10 mobile phones,
15 SIM cards and a packet containing contraband ganja besides
other prohibited items were seized during the search
operation, Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO) N K Das said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi