Joint team raids Munger jail, seize mobile phones
Munger: A joint team of police and district
officials on Wednesday raided the divisional jail in Bihar`s Munger
district and seized 10 mobile phones phones and several
other prohibited items, official sources said.
The joint team raided the jail early this morning and
searched various wards and cells and seized 10 mobile phones,
15 SIM cards and a packet containing contraband ganja besides
other prohibited items were seized during the search
operation, Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO) N K Das said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB