Judicial inquiry begins into undertrial`s death
Nawada: Judicial inquiry on Sunday began into
the murder of an undertrial Bablu Mishra inside the
divisional jail in Bihar`s Nawada district, official sources
Bablu Mishra was strangled to death by another inmate
inside the jail on February 10 and relatives of the deceased
had accused the jailors and securitymen of hatching
a conspiracy for his killing.
Judicial Magistrate Abhijit Kumar, entrusted with the
task of probing the case by Chief Judicial Magistrate of
Nawada, visited the jail and recorded the statement of the
witnesses and jail staff this morning, the sources said.
The report would be submitted within the next 15 days,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune