KFC outlet in Patna sealed
Patna: Bihar`s first KFC outlet has been sealed after it was found to be running without a licence, state Food Commissioner Sanjay Kumar said Friday.
"KFC`s newly opened outlet was sealed by concerned officials after the franchisee failed to produce a licence to run it," Sanjay Kumar told.
"Now, action would be initiated for violating the rule," he said.
The outlet, which opened here in October, was sealed Thursday night.
KFC is a leading brand of US-based Yum Brands Inc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list