KFC outlet in Patna sealed
Patna: Bihar`s first KFC outlet has been sealed after it was found to be running without a licence, state Food Commissioner Sanjay Kumar said Friday.
"KFC`s newly opened outlet was sealed by concerned officials after the franchisee failed to produce a licence to run it," Sanjay Kumar told.
"Now, action would be initiated for violating the rule," he said.
The outlet, which opened here in October, was sealed Thursday night.
KFC is a leading brand of US-based Yum Brands Inc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?