Kudumbashree signs MOU with Bihar
Thiruvananthapuram: The Kudumbashree Mission, implementing the state sponsored poverty eradication schemes in Kerala, has signed an MoU with the Bihar Rural Livelihood Mission to provide entrepreneurship training to people in Bihar.
At least 200 people from Gaya and Muzaffarpur will get trained under the programme. Of these, 30 would undergo rigorous seven month training.
The Kudumbashree personnel will give application-oriented training to 170 people and they in turn will train 64,000 people, they said.
The MOU was signed by K B Valasala Kumari, head of the Mission for Kudumabshree and Aravind Kumar Chaudhary, Secretary of the Bihar mission in the presence of Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh here yesterday.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Malala Yousafzai becomes millionaire with book sales, lectures
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- RSS trained inmates of Jawahar Bagh: Ram Vriksh Yadav's 'security officer' to police
- India vs New Zealand: Indore gears up to host its first ever Test in upcoming series
- Major success! Army busts new terror outfit 'Helem Tiger Force' in Assam's Kokrajhar