Kudumbashree signs MOU with Bihar
Thiruvananthapuram: The Kudumbashree Mission, implementing the state sponsored poverty eradication schemes in Kerala, has signed an MoU with the Bihar Rural Livelihood Mission to provide entrepreneurship training to people in Bihar.
At least 200 people from Gaya and Muzaffarpur will get trained under the programme. Of these, 30 would undergo rigorous seven month training.
The Kudumbashree personnel will give application-oriented training to 170 people and they in turn will train 64,000 people, they said.
The MOU was signed by K B Valasala Kumari, head of the Mission for Kudumabshree and Aravind Kumar Chaudhary, Secretary of the Bihar mission in the presence of Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh here yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saudi Airlines flight halted for 3 days in Ahmedabad!
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Mahresult.nic.in MSBSHSE HSC Results 2016: Maharashtra Board HSC Class 12th XII Exam Result 2016 declared
- Is ‘Junooniyat’, ‘Sanam Re 2’? Yami Gautam will tell you
- IPL 2016: Sunil Gavaskar thinks de Villiers is 'AB-CDE' - Find out why!
- Batla House encounter: Subramanian Swamy calls for NIA probe against Digvijay Singh
- Maruti Alto 800 Facelift: How different is the new model?