Kudumbashree signs MOU with Bihar
Thiruvananthapuram: The Kudumbashree Mission, implementing the state sponsored poverty eradication schemes in Kerala, has signed an MoU with the Bihar Rural Livelihood Mission to provide entrepreneurship training to people in Bihar.
At least 200 people from Gaya and Muzaffarpur will get trained under the programme. Of these, 30 would undergo rigorous seven month training.
The Kudumbashree personnel will give application-oriented training to 170 people and they in turn will train 64,000 people, they said.
The MOU was signed by K B Valasala Kumari, head of the Mission for Kudumabshree and Aravind Kumar Chaudhary, Secretary of the Bihar mission in the presence of Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh here yesterday.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000