Kudumbashree signs MOU with Bihar
Thiruvananthapuram: The Kudumbashree Mission, implementing the state sponsored poverty eradication schemes in Kerala, has signed an MoU with the Bihar Rural Livelihood Mission to provide entrepreneurship training to people in Bihar.
At least 200 people from Gaya and Muzaffarpur will get trained under the programme. Of these, 30 would undergo rigorous seven month training.
The Kudumbashree personnel will give application-oriented training to 170 people and they in turn will train 64,000 people, they said.
The MOU was signed by K B Valasala Kumari, head of the Mission for Kudumabshree and Aravind Kumar Chaudhary, Secretary of the Bihar mission in the presence of Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh here yesterday.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what