Kudumbashree signs MOU with Bihar
Thiruvananthapuram: The Kudumbashree Mission, implementing the state sponsored poverty eradication schemes in Kerala, has signed an MoU with the Bihar Rural Livelihood Mission to provide entrepreneurship training to people in Bihar.
At least 200 people from Gaya and Muzaffarpur will get trained under the programme. Of these, 30 would undergo rigorous seven month training.
The Kudumbashree personnel will give application-oriented training to 170 people and they in turn will train 64,000 people, they said.
The MOU was signed by K B Valasala Kumari, head of the Mission for Kudumabshree and Aravind Kumar Chaudhary, Secretary of the Bihar mission in the presence of Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh here yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon