Lalu a caricature of old self: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Monday termed arch-rival Lalu Prasad as a "caricature of his
old self" and advised the RJD chief to take lessons from his
"Prasad appears to be a caricature of old self ... I
am not bothered about what he says about me," he told
reporters at the weekly `Janata Darbar` here.
Kumar was referring to the RJD leader`s behaviour at a
`Mahadharna` organised by his party at the JP Chowk here on
Saturday to protest against the NDA government`s "misrule".
He also criticised Prasad`s ire against actor Amitabh
Bachchan for praising the NDA government`s performance in
Kumar asked his political bête noire to "take lessons
from his mistakes" and charged him with abandoning socialist
leader Jaiprakash Narayan`s ideology to which he had pledged
his allegiance at the outset of his political career.
"I am happy to note that the RJD supremo has gone back
to the same leader (bust) to atone for his mistakes and revive
his sagging fortunes in public life," he said.
He also rapped Prasad for claiming a turnaround in the
revenues of the railways during his stint as the Union Railway
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation