Lalu accuses Nitish of failing to handle Maoist crisis
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Thursday accused
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar of failing to handle the
crisis arising out of the kidnapping of policemen after the
encounter with Maoists in Lakhisarai district.
"The state is insensitive and inhuman...the policemen
continue to sacrifice their lives but still there is no care
for them and their families...what will compensation do after
families lose their near and dear ones," Prasad asked.
He alleged no initiative was taken for securing release of
the hostages and appealed to the ultras to shun the path of
violence and free the captives unconditionally.
"Violence is no way to solve a problem...the Maoists must
shun it and release the hostages without any condition as they
are like their brothers," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you