Lalu calls Bihar CM Nitish Kumar `arrogant`
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav on Saturday slammed Nitish Kumar-led NDA government in the state and called him ‘arrogant’.
While starting the seventh leg of his Pradesh Parivartan Yatra, Lalu addressed a public rally in Supaul and said, “The wrath Nitish Kumar faced during his Adhikar Yatra reflects people’s frustration against him.”
Lalu compared the ruling coalition in Bihar with British rule as he said, “The main motto of this rally (Parivartan Yatra) is to throw out Nitish government.”
“The seven-year old JD (U)-BJP government’s failures and corruption are now fully exposed,” Lalu added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?