Lalu decides to put to an end to poetry war with Nitish
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Sunday decided to put an end to the ongoing `poetry war` with Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, asking political parties to stop personal attacks against each other and make development of Bihar their main plank in the run-up to the coming polls.
"Enough is enough....I have decided to put an end to poetry war with Nitish....let all political parties bring to an end personal attacks against each other`s leaders and make
the development agenda their buzzword in the run-up to the Assembly polls," he said.
"Let us agree that Bihar has remained economically backward due to lack of development and the people have suffered and been forced to seek employment outside the state," Prasad said exhorting all political parties to come with development agendas in their election manifestos.=
Prasad rubbished the NDA government`s claim about a much improved financial health of the state and alleged that the state`s fiscal health was in dire straits with the former
being unable to pay salaries of teachers and lecturers.
The RJD chief alleged that the chief minister had conveniently resorted to poetry and satire against rivals to divert attention from serious issues affecting the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- HUGE HONOUR! PM Narendra Modi featured in Obama's DNC introduction video - WATCH
- NASA reveals new information on Sun's magnetic field and its kin!
- Argentine FA hope for Lionel Messi international U-turn
- Sebastian Vettel confident of Ferrari future despite James Allison exit
- Paes story: Seven-up Leander has Olympic Games in blood