Lalu dubs Nitish Kumar as "parrot of RSS"
Madhubani: Describing Nitish Kumar as "parrot of RSS", RJD President Lalu Prasad Yadav today said Bihar Chief Minister was opposing Narendra Modi while praising L K Advani, though both are "communalists of the highest order".
He said that Kumar was befooling the minority Muslim community on the Modi issue. "Godhra riots took place in 2002 when Nitish was railway minister and he applied all the tricks in his bag to derail the probe into the burning of Sabarmati Express," he said.
He said that Advani was the "main architect" of the demolition of the Babri mosque and ignoring this Nitish is showering praise on him.
The RJD supremo, who was talking to reporters at the residence of party former MLA Nayyer Azam at Sakri village here, said, "Nitish is hand in glove with both BJP and Congress and will take a call between the two at an appropriate time."
He alleged that minorities were being harassed during the NDA rule of Nitish Kumar in the name of terrorism.
The RJD chief, who is on tour of Bihar to drum up support for his party rally at Patna on May 15, had yesterday said at Araria that "Narendra Modi seems to be the prime ministerial candidate of foreigners".
"The fight within NDA is an eye-wash and Nitish is making statements against Modi to befool muslim voters," he said.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn fans go berserk on Twitter, thanks to Shah Rukh Khan – Know why
- Uttarakhand High Court Chief Justic KM Joseph, who quashed President's rule, transferred
- Evangelist spews venom against Islam, says its a threat to Christianity, Hindus, Jews
- 500 million at risk of contracting Zika in Americas
- Alastair Cook on verge of breaking Sachin Tendulkar's historic record in Tests