Lalu dubs Nitish Kumar as "parrot of RSS"
Madhubani: Describing Nitish Kumar as "parrot of RSS", RJD President Lalu Prasad Yadav today said Bihar Chief Minister was opposing Narendra Modi while praising L K Advani, though both are "communalists of the highest order".
He said that Kumar was befooling the minority Muslim community on the Modi issue. "Godhra riots took place in 2002 when Nitish was railway minister and he applied all the tricks in his bag to derail the probe into the burning of Sabarmati Express," he said.
He said that Advani was the "main architect" of the demolition of the Babri mosque and ignoring this Nitish is showering praise on him.
The RJD supremo, who was talking to reporters at the residence of party former MLA Nayyer Azam at Sakri village here, said, "Nitish is hand in glove with both BJP and Congress and will take a call between the two at an appropriate time."
He alleged that minorities were being harassed during the NDA rule of Nitish Kumar in the name of terrorism.
The RJD chief, who is on tour of Bihar to drum up support for his party rally at Patna on May 15, had yesterday said at Araria that "Narendra Modi seems to be the prime ministerial candidate of foreigners".
"The fight within NDA is an eye-wash and Nitish is making statements against Modi to befool muslim voters," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees