Lalu hero to people: Rabri Devi
Ranchi: RJD leader Rabri Devi on Tuesday said her husband and party supremo Lalu Prasad is a hero to the people.
"He is a hero to the party and to the people," Rabri Devi told reporters when her reaction was sought on Lalu`s disqualification from Lok Sabha and his inability to contest elections for 11 years.
She claimed that her husband is a victim of political conspiracy.
Prasad, who is serving a five-year imprisonment after being convicted by a special CBI court, and JD(U) MP from Bihar, Jagdish Sharma were disqualified as Lok Sabha members today following their conviction in the fodder scam.
Both Prasad and Sharma are now at the Birsa Munda Central Jail in Ranchi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail