Lalu hopes Mamata will review her stand
Patna: Not at all surprised by Trinamool Congress leader Mamata Banerjee deciding to withdraw support to the UPA government, he hoped that she would reconsider her decision.
"This is not a new thing," Prasad said while reacting to Mamata`s decision.
"She changes her stand every second," he said.
The RJD superemo hoped that the TMC leader will review her stand, he said referring to Banerjee`s decision that her party ministers will resign from the government on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir?
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part II
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part III
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- Low-cost cancer treatment should be priority: NITI Aayog CEO
- SC orders medical board in abnormal foetus case
- Obama vows support for Germany after Munich shooting
- Islamic State supporters hail deadly Munich shooting on social media
- 1st Test, Day 2 Report: Kohli double ton, Ashwin century put India in charge against West Indies