Lalu not honest on price rise issue: Nitish
Patna: Accusing Lalu Prasad of "being
hand-in-glove" with Centre on the issue of price rise, Bihar
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday said the RJD chief`s support
to `Bharat bandh` was "nothing but an eyewash".
"In fact, Prasad is not honest on the issue of price
rise. On one hand, he is continuing support to UPA at Centre
and on the other he is engaged in high political drama by
launching an agitation against Centre on the issue of price
rise," Kumar told reporters here.
He accused Prasad of being "hand-in-glove" with the
Centre and said had he been serious he should have withdrawn
his party`s support to the Congress-led government at the
"I do not want to sermon Left parties, but I can say at
this stage that Prasad is not a man to be relied upon in the
given circumstances," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him