Lalu not honest on price rise issue: Nitish
Patna: Accusing Lalu Prasad of "being
hand-in-glove" with Centre on the issue of price rise, Bihar
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday said the RJD chief`s support
to `Bharat bandh` was "nothing but an eyewash".
"In fact, Prasad is not honest on the issue of price
rise. On one hand, he is continuing support to UPA at Centre
and on the other he is engaged in high political drama by
launching an agitation against Centre on the issue of price
rise," Kumar told reporters here.
He accused Prasad of being "hand-in-glove" with the
Centre and said had he been serious he should have withdrawn
his party`s support to the Congress-led government at the
"I do not want to sermon Left parties, but I can say at
this stage that Prasad is not a man to be relied upon in the
given circumstances," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa