Lalu not honest on price rise issue: Nitish
Patna: Accusing Lalu Prasad of "being
hand-in-glove" with Centre on the issue of price rise, Bihar
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday said the RJD chief`s support
to `Bharat bandh` was "nothing but an eyewash".
"In fact, Prasad is not honest on the issue of price
rise. On one hand, he is continuing support to UPA at Centre
and on the other he is engaged in high political drama by
launching an agitation against Centre on the issue of price
rise," Kumar told reporters here.
He accused Prasad of being "hand-in-glove" with the
Centre and said had he been serious he should have withdrawn
his party`s support to the Congress-led government at the
"I do not want to sermon Left parties, but I can say at
this stage that Prasad is not a man to be relied upon in the
given circumstances," he said.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on