Lalu, Paswan meet for solidarity show
Patna: LJP president Ramvilas Paswan with his
wife and son visited the residence of former chief minister
Rabri Devi to exchange greetings with RJD chief Lalu Prasad
and his family on the occasion of Chhath.
They ate prasad on the auspicious occasion and spent more
than two hours at their 10 Circular Road bungalow of
Lalu-Rabri late last evening.
Speaking on the occasion, LJP president said the meeting
was meant to show that "the two families have strong bonds and
RJD-LJP front is strongly united".
"Those who talk about the front`s disintegration should
drown their wishful thinking while offering puja to Sun god,"
Lalu Prasad said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing