Lalu, Paswan meet for solidarity show
Patna: LJP president Ramvilas Paswan with his
wife and son visited the residence of former chief minister
Rabri Devi to exchange greetings with RJD chief Lalu Prasad
and his family on the occasion of Chhath.
They ate prasad on the auspicious occasion and spent more
than two hours at their 10 Circular Road bungalow of
Lalu-Rabri late last evening.
Speaking on the occasion, LJP president said the meeting
was meant to show that "the two families have strong bonds and
RJD-LJP front is strongly united".
"Those who talk about the front`s disintegration should
drown their wishful thinking while offering puja to Sun god,"
Lalu Prasad said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal