Lalu, Paswan meet for solidarity show
Patna: LJP president Ramvilas Paswan with his
wife and son visited the residence of former chief minister
Rabri Devi to exchange greetings with RJD chief Lalu Prasad
and his family on the occasion of Chhath.
They ate prasad on the auspicious occasion and spent more
than two hours at their 10 Circular Road bungalow of
Lalu-Rabri late last evening.
Speaking on the occasion, LJP president said the meeting
was meant to show that "the two families have strong bonds and
RJD-LJP front is strongly united".
"Those who talk about the front`s disintegration should
drown their wishful thinking while offering puja to Sun god,"
Lalu Prasad said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know