Lalu, Paswan meet for solidarity show
Patna: LJP president Ramvilas Paswan with his
wife and son visited the residence of former chief minister
Rabri Devi to exchange greetings with RJD chief Lalu Prasad
and his family on the occasion of Chhath.
They ate prasad on the auspicious occasion and spent more
than two hours at their 10 Circular Road bungalow of
Lalu-Rabri late last evening.
Speaking on the occasion, LJP president said the meeting
was meant to show that "the two families have strong bonds and
RJD-LJP front is strongly united".
"Those who talk about the front`s disintegration should
drown their wishful thinking while offering puja to Sun god,"
Lalu Prasad said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!