Lalu Prasad demands Gadkari`s IQ test
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Tuesday sought to know whether Nitin Gadkari`s IQ matched that of Swami Vivekananda or Dawood Ibrahim in a dig at the BJP president`s remarks which has put him under attack.
"The IQ of Gadkari must be tested for his temerity to make a comparison between Vivekanand and the fugitive don. It must be ascertained with whom Gadkari`s IQ matches," Prasad told reporters here.
The RJD supremo also asked the saffron party to explain what merit it found in Gadkari to make him its national president.
"What merits Gadkari has showcased that elevated him to the post of the BJP president?" Prasad asked.
He said the BJP should bear with him now and the consequences of his statements as the party has made him the national president.
Asked about Gadkari`s fate, Prasad said, it was for the BJP leadership to decide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead