Lalu Prasad demands Gadkari`s IQ test
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Tuesday sought to know whether Nitin Gadkari`s IQ matched that of Swami Vivekananda or Dawood Ibrahim in a dig at the BJP president`s remarks which has put him under attack.
"The IQ of Gadkari must be tested for his temerity to make a comparison between Vivekanand and the fugitive don. It must be ascertained with whom Gadkari`s IQ matches," Prasad told reporters here.
The RJD supremo also asked the saffron party to explain what merit it found in Gadkari to make him its national president.
"What merits Gadkari has showcased that elevated him to the post of the BJP president?" Prasad asked.
He said the BJP should bear with him now and the consequences of his statements as the party has made him the national president.
Asked about Gadkari`s fate, Prasad said, it was for the BJP leadership to decide.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?