Lalu Prasad demands Gadkari`s IQ test
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Tuesday sought to know whether Nitin Gadkari`s IQ matched that of Swami Vivekananda or Dawood Ibrahim in a dig at the BJP president`s remarks which has put him under attack.
"The IQ of Gadkari must be tested for his temerity to make a comparison between Vivekanand and the fugitive don. It must be ascertained with whom Gadkari`s IQ matches," Prasad told reporters here.
The RJD supremo also asked the saffron party to explain what merit it found in Gadkari to make him its national president.
"What merits Gadkari has showcased that elevated him to the post of the BJP president?" Prasad asked.
He said the BJP should bear with him now and the consequences of his statements as the party has made him the national president.
Asked about Gadkari`s fate, Prasad said, it was for the BJP leadership to decide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what