Lalu Prasad injured in freak accident
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad was injured in a freak accident on Friday when the windshield of a car he was travelling in broke and glass pieces hit him on the head.
The RJD chief was admitted a Patna hospital for treatment.
As per reports, the incident took place at Kachchi Dargah near Patna when Lalu was going to meet the victims of a fire tragedy in Raghopur.
The windshield cracked when the SUV`s driver braked hard on a pontoon bridge on the Ganga river.
RJD officials said Lalu is fine and the injury is not serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere