Lalu Prasad injured in freak accident
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad was injured in a freak accident on Friday when the windshield of a car he was travelling in broke and glass pieces hit him on the head.
The RJD chief was admitted a Patna hospital for treatment.
As per reports, the incident took place at Kachchi Dargah near Patna when Lalu was going to meet the victims of a fire tragedy in Raghopur.
The windshield cracked when the SUV`s driver braked hard on a pontoon bridge on the Ganga river.
RJD officials said Lalu is fine and the injury is not serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'