Lalu Prasad injured in freak accident
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad was injured in a freak accident on Friday when the windshield of a car he was travelling in broke and glass pieces hit him on the head.
The RJD chief was admitted a Patna hospital for treatment.
As per reports, the incident took place at Kachchi Dargah near Patna when Lalu was going to meet the victims of a fire tragedy in Raghopur.
The windshield cracked when the SUV`s driver braked hard on a pontoon bridge on the Ganga river.
RJD officials said Lalu is fine and the injury is not serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II