Lalu Prasad injured in freak accident
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad was injured in a freak accident on Friday when the windshield of a car he was travelling in broke and glass pieces hit him on the head.
The RJD chief was admitted a Patna hospital for treatment.
As per reports, the incident took place at Kachchi Dargah near Patna when Lalu was going to meet the victims of a fire tragedy in Raghopur.
The windshield cracked when the SUV`s driver braked hard on a pontoon bridge on the Ganga river.
RJD officials said Lalu is fine and the injury is not serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof