Lalu, Rabri host Iaftar party
Patna: RJD president Lalu Prasad and his
wife Rabri Devi on Friday hosted an Iftar party at their residence
Prasad played the perfect host at the 10-Circular Road
residence and made sure no one went home without eating.
Governor Devanand Konwar, LJP president Ramvilas
Paswan, besides several senior leaders of RJD-LJP combine and
prominent Muslim leaders attended the party.
Leader of opposition in the state assembly Abdul Bari
Siddiqui and former Union Minister M A A Fatmi were also
However, there was none from the Congress and the
ruling Janata Dal (U) and BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player