Lalu, Rabri host Iaftar party
Patna: RJD president Lalu Prasad and his
wife Rabri Devi on Friday hosted an Iftar party at their residence
Prasad played the perfect host at the 10-Circular Road
residence and made sure no one went home without eating.
Governor Devanand Konwar, LJP president Ramvilas
Paswan, besides several senior leaders of RJD-LJP combine and
prominent Muslim leaders attended the party.
Leader of opposition in the state assembly Abdul Bari
Siddiqui and former Union Minister M A A Fatmi were also
However, there was none from the Congress and the
ruling Janata Dal (U) and BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH