Lalu says marriage between JD(U), BJP over
Patna: Taking potshot at the NDA, RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Friday claimed that the `marriage` between JD(U) and BJP was over as the two allied had nothing common between them.
"The divorce between the JD(U) and the BJP is complete," he told reporters in reply to a question.
If indications were to be believed, it was only a matter of time JD(U) and BJP would go their separate ways, he said referring to the differences between the two parties over the prime ministerial candidate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price