Lalu says marriage between JD(U), BJP over
Patna: Taking potshot at the NDA, RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Friday claimed that the `marriage` between JD(U) and BJP was over as the two allied had nothing common between them.
"The divorce between the JD(U) and the BJP is complete," he told reporters in reply to a question.
If indications were to be believed, it was only a matter of time JD(U) and BJP would go their separate ways, he said referring to the differences between the two parties over the prime ministerial candidate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar