Lalu Yadav replies to Nitish Kumar with limerick
Patna: After Bihar Chief Minister Nitish
Kumar`s parody of Bollywood hit `Jai Ho` against Lalu Prasad,
it was the RJD chief`s turn today to hit back with a limerick.
Dubbing Kumar a `maharaj of misgovernance`, Prasad
presented an eight line limerick before newsmen which he said
he had composed himself.
Accusing Kumar of making the people cry during floods
and drought, he said that it was time for the chief minister`s
"After his departure we will ask him what kind of
secular credentials he had by sitting in the lap of the RSS
and hiding from the Maoists," Prasad chanted.
Recalling that Kumar was with him when he had formed
his first government in 1990, Prasad claimed he had left and
taken shelter in the RSS `to save himself from the fodder scam
Prasad dared Kumar to project an upper caste leader
as chief ministerial candidate in his place if he was really
interested reaching justice to the upper caste people.
"If Nitish gets an opportunity he will like to become
Chief Minister even on the moon and cannot sleep without
power," he alleged.
Prasad said his party would ensure ten per cent
reservation for the upper caste in the event of his party
coming to power.
He delivered the limerick when JD(U) leader and
General Secretary Durga Prasad Singh, from the Kushwaha Samaj
from Samastipur district, joined the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest