Lalu Yadav swine flu virus: Congress
Patna: Reacting sharply to RJD supremo
Lalu Prasad`s `dengu remark`, Congress on Friday hit back calling
Prasad `a swine flu virus which has turned the state sick.`
"Lalu is a swine flu virus and the impact of its spread
is world-known... he has made the state sick," state Congress
media cell chief Prem Chandra Mishra reacted.
Mishra also took a dig at Chief Minister Nitish
Kumar`s remark that the Congress and RJD have a secret
Kumar had sought to know from the grand old party that
how could a leader with four MPS occupy a front seat in Lok
Sabha."Seat allocation is done by the Speaker and our party
has no role in it", Mishra said, adding Kumar should better
put the question to the speaker.
To a question, Mishra said the party was now busy
finalising its campaign plans and Prime Minister Manmohan
Singh was likely to undertake a day-long electioneering for
each of the six-phase polls.
Congress president Sonia Gandhi and General Secretary
Rahul Gandhi would be addressing public meetings in different
parts of the state on or after October 11.
Chief Ministers of Delhi, Rajasthan and Maharashtra,
besides several Union ministers are also likely to campaign in
the state, he claimed.
The party would engage Bollywood actors Shah Rukh
Khan and Preity Zinta, besides other film stars for
campaigning, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America