Lalu Yadav swine flu virus: Congress
Patna: Reacting sharply to RJD supremo
Lalu Prasad`s `dengu remark`, Congress on Friday hit back calling
Prasad `a swine flu virus which has turned the state sick.`
"Lalu is a swine flu virus and the impact of its spread
is world-known... he has made the state sick," state Congress
media cell chief Prem Chandra Mishra reacted.
Mishra also took a dig at Chief Minister Nitish
Kumar`s remark that the Congress and RJD have a secret
Kumar had sought to know from the grand old party that
how could a leader with four MPS occupy a front seat in Lok
Sabha."Seat allocation is done by the Speaker and our party
has no role in it", Mishra said, adding Kumar should better
put the question to the speaker.
To a question, Mishra said the party was now busy
finalising its campaign plans and Prime Minister Manmohan
Singh was likely to undertake a day-long electioneering for
each of the six-phase polls.
Congress president Sonia Gandhi and General Secretary
Rahul Gandhi would be addressing public meetings in different
parts of the state on or after October 11.
Chief Ministers of Delhi, Rajasthan and Maharashtra,
besides several Union ministers are also likely to campaign in
the state, he claimed.
The party would engage Bollywood actors Shah Rukh
Khan and Preity Zinta, besides other film stars for
campaigning, Mishra said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference