Lalu`s charge ridiculous: Bihar Deputy CM SK Modi
Patna: Bihar Deputy Chief Minister SK Modi on Tuesday described as `ridiculous` RJD president Lalu Prasad`s charge that law and order situation had deteriorated in the state under NDA rule and said none of its citizens would subscribe to his views.
``Prasad`s charge is absolutely ridiculous and a canard ... Nobody will subscribe to his view in Bihar and elsewhere,`` Modi told reporters here.
Prasad during his recent visit to Bihar had recently alleged that there was sharp deterioration in law and order in the state.
``Jungle raj and complete anarchy had gripped the state during the erstwhile Lalu-Rabri regime ... People have witnessed it and they will not rely on what Lalu Prasad and his party comment,`` he asserted.
Modi also castigated Bihar Congress president Choudhary Mehboob Ali for embarking on `Expose Nitish Yatra` in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley