Lalu`s charge ridiculous: Bihar Deputy CM SK Modi
Patna: Bihar Deputy Chief Minister SK Modi on Tuesday described as `ridiculous` RJD president Lalu Prasad`s charge that law and order situation had deteriorated in the state under NDA rule and said none of its citizens would subscribe to his views.
``Prasad`s charge is absolutely ridiculous and a canard ... Nobody will subscribe to his view in Bihar and elsewhere,`` Modi told reporters here.
Prasad during his recent visit to Bihar had recently alleged that there was sharp deterioration in law and order in the state.
``Jungle raj and complete anarchy had gripped the state during the erstwhile Lalu-Rabri regime ... People have witnessed it and they will not rely on what Lalu Prasad and his party comment,`` he asserted.
Modi also castigated Bihar Congress president Choudhary Mehboob Ali for embarking on `Expose Nitish Yatra` in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!