Lalu`s charge ridiculous: Bihar Deputy CM SK Modi
Patna: Bihar Deputy Chief Minister SK Modi on Tuesday described as `ridiculous` RJD president Lalu Prasad`s charge that law and order situation had deteriorated in the state under NDA rule and said none of its citizens would subscribe to his views.
``Prasad`s charge is absolutely ridiculous and a canard ... Nobody will subscribe to his view in Bihar and elsewhere,`` Modi told reporters here.
Prasad during his recent visit to Bihar had recently alleged that there was sharp deterioration in law and order in the state.
``Jungle raj and complete anarchy had gripped the state during the erstwhile Lalu-Rabri regime ... People have witnessed it and they will not rely on what Lalu Prasad and his party comment,`` he asserted.
Modi also castigated Bihar Congress president Choudhary Mehboob Ali for embarking on `Expose Nitish Yatra` in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch