Lalu`s charge ridiculous: Bihar Deputy CM SK Modi
Patna: Bihar Deputy Chief Minister SK Modi on Tuesday described as `ridiculous` RJD president Lalu Prasad`s charge that law and order situation had deteriorated in the state under NDA rule and said none of its citizens would subscribe to his views.
``Prasad`s charge is absolutely ridiculous and a canard ... Nobody will subscribe to his view in Bihar and elsewhere,`` Modi told reporters here.
Prasad during his recent visit to Bihar had recently alleged that there was sharp deterioration in law and order in the state.
``Jungle raj and complete anarchy had gripped the state during the erstwhile Lalu-Rabri regime ... People have witnessed it and they will not rely on what Lalu Prasad and his party comment,`` he asserted.
Modi also castigated Bihar Congress president Choudhary Mehboob Ali for embarking on `Expose Nitish Yatra` in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional