Lalu`s daughter to marry Haryana Minister`s son
Chandigarh: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav`s
daughter Anushka will be getting married to Haryana Power
Minister Ajay Singh Yadav`s son Chiranjeev Rao on April 24.
The `barat` will head from Ajay Singh`s native town
Rewari in southern Haryana to Delhi and top political leaders
from different parties are expected to be present on the
occasion, Yadav`s family sources said.
Rao is currently President of the Haryana Youth Congress
and his father is a six-time Congress MLA from Rewari and
holds the portfolios of Forests and Environment in the
Bhupinder Singh Hooda cabinet.
The marriage between Chiranjeev and Anushka,
affectionately called as Dhannu, whose mother Rabri Devi is
also a former Chief Minister of Bihar, was an arranged one,
The marriage rituals will start from April 18, when
Lalu Yadav will come with `lagan` to Rewari while `Chahbhat`,
a feast for villagers, will be held on April 23.
Lalu Prasad`s fourth daughter Ragini had recently tied
the knot. Prasad has seven daughters and two sons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- WATCH: PRODIGY! This 11-year-old from Odisha slum will now train at Bayern Munich
- Turkey will give full support to operation to retake Syria's Jarablus from Islamic State: Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu
- WATCH: What is PV Sindhu's equation with Saina Nehwal? Her reply will surprise you
- Iraq executions carried out without proper trial, fuelled by vengeance: UN
- India to buy 500 helicopters, 12 submarines, over 200 fighter jets in next 10 years: Report