Lalu`s daughter to marry Haryana Minister`s son
Chandigarh: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav`s
daughter Anushka will be getting married to Haryana Power
Minister Ajay Singh Yadav`s son Chiranjeev Rao on April 24.
The `barat` will head from Ajay Singh`s native town
Rewari in southern Haryana to Delhi and top political leaders
from different parties are expected to be present on the
occasion, Yadav`s family sources said.
Rao is currently President of the Haryana Youth Congress
and his father is a six-time Congress MLA from Rewari and
holds the portfolios of Forests and Environment in the
Bhupinder Singh Hooda cabinet.
The marriage between Chiranjeev and Anushka,
affectionately called as Dhannu, whose mother Rabri Devi is
also a former Chief Minister of Bihar, was an arranged one,
The marriage rituals will start from April 18, when
Lalu Yadav will come with `lagan` to Rewari while `Chahbhat`,
a feast for villagers, will be held on April 23.
Lalu Prasad`s fourth daughter Ragini had recently tied
the knot. Prasad has seven daughters and two sons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another