Lalu`s shadow over Congress a thing of past: Pilot
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Yadav`s shadow
over the Congress was a thing of past and the party would
contest the forthcoming assembly elections in Bihar on its
own, union minister Sachin Pilot said today.
"The shadow of Lalu Prasad and RJD is no more looming
over the Congress ... the party will contest the forthcoming
assembly polls in Bihar on its own and do well," Pilot, the
Union Minister of State for Communications and Technology,
told reporters here.
Commenting on the RJD supremo`s jibe at the Congress
that it was not a political entity in Bihar, questioned how he
could question the standing of another party when his was on
the decline in the state.
Stating that the Congress had a history of 125 years
compared to nearly two-decade old existence of RJD, he said
that the Congress had visionary leadership under Sonia Gandhi
and Rahul Gandhi to go all the way in the assembly polls in
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!