Lalu`s shadow over Congress a thing of past: Pilot
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Yadav`s shadow
over the Congress was a thing of past and the party would
contest the forthcoming assembly elections in Bihar on its
own, union minister Sachin Pilot said today.
"The shadow of Lalu Prasad and RJD is no more looming
over the Congress ... the party will contest the forthcoming
assembly polls in Bihar on its own and do well," Pilot, the
Union Minister of State for Communications and Technology,
told reporters here.
Commenting on the RJD supremo`s jibe at the Congress
that it was not a political entity in Bihar, questioned how he
could question the standing of another party when his was on
the decline in the state.
Stating that the Congress had a history of 125 years
compared to nearly two-decade old existence of RJD, he said
that the Congress had visionary leadership under Sonia Gandhi
and Rahul Gandhi to go all the way in the assembly polls in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth