Landmine recovered in Bihar`s Munger
Munger: Police on Tuesday recovered a landmine
from Sakhaul village in Bihar`s Naxal-hit Munger district,
police sources said.
A police team headed by Dharahara police station SHO Bhai Bharat went to Sakhaul village following
information that some Maoists were hiding there, sources
When the team was crossing a road for raid, policemen
found a landmine planted under the earth, they said.
Bomb Disposal Squad was called soon to defuse the
landmine, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Turkey will adhere to democratic principles, rule of law: Deputy PM
- Hallmark, ISI Mark, BEE Label –Know which certification marks are important for products you buy
- Sonam Kapoor in awe of Anamika Khanna, stuns in beige drape- Pic you cannot miss!
- WATCH: INCREDIBLE! When The Great Khali crushed two opponents in under a minute!
- Microsoft improves OneDrive photos, adds 'Pokemon Go' detector