Landmine recovered in Bihar`s Munger
Munger: Police on Tuesday recovered a landmine
from Sakhaul village in Bihar`s Naxal-hit Munger district,
police sources said.
A police team headed by Dharahara police station SHO Bhai Bharat went to Sakhaul village following
information that some Maoists were hiding there, sources
When the team was crossing a road for raid, policemen
found a landmine planted under the earth, they said.
Bomb Disposal Squad was called soon to defuse the
landmine, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- When MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan got 'lift' from cops during visit to flood-hit areas; image goes viral - Pic inside
- Monsoon session of UP assembly from today; GST Bill likely to be ratified
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sachin Tendulkar all set to gift a swanky BMW to PV Sindhu for scripting history
- Four-day Delhi Assembly session to ratify GST Bill starts today
- Here's what kept Abhay Deol away from silver screen for two years!