Large haul of explosives from Maoist bunker
Gaya: Police Friday recovered explosives
in 30 bags from an abandoned bunker during an anti-Maoist operation at Mahubania village in Bihar`s Gaya district.
Superintendent of Police (SP), City, Ratnamani Sanjeev
said acting on a tip-off, a team went to the area and spotted
the bunker with nobody in sight.
Explosives like ammonium nitrate were recovered
besides wires used in making bombs during the raid.
The Maoists had escaped by the time the police team
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing