Large haul of explosives from Maoist bunker
Gaya: Police Friday recovered explosives
in 30 bags from an abandoned bunker during an anti-Maoist operation at Mahubania village in Bihar`s Gaya district.
Superintendent of Police (SP), City, Ratnamani Sanjeev
said acting on a tip-off, a team went to the area and spotted
the bunker with nobody in sight.
Explosives like ammonium nitrate were recovered
besides wires used in making bombs during the raid.
The Maoists had escaped by the time the police team
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video