Large haul of explosives from Maoist bunker
Gaya: Police Friday recovered explosives
in 30 bags from an abandoned bunker during an anti-Maoist operation at Mahubania village in Bihar`s Gaya district.
Superintendent of Police (SP), City, Ratnamani Sanjeev
said acting on a tip-off, a team went to the area and spotted
the bunker with nobody in sight.
Explosives like ammonium nitrate were recovered
besides wires used in making bombs during the raid.
The Maoists had escaped by the time the police team
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal