Left parties condemn Patna blasts
New Delhi: The CPI and CPI(M) on Monday strongly condemned the serial bomb blasts in Patna, saying these "cowardly attacks" highlight the urgent need to strengthen intelligence against terror attacks.
"From initial report it seems to be a well organised attack which the Central and state intelligence agencies failed and could not find out," CPI said after the national executive meeting.
CPI has asked the NIA and other investigating agencies to conduct thorough time-bound investigation and bring the real culprits to book.
"These cowardly attacks once again highlight the urgent need to strengthen intelligence against terror attacks," CPI(M) Polit Bureau said in a statement here.
CPI(M) has urged the governments at the Centre and the state to coordinate to ensure the arrest of culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan