Left parties condemn Patna blasts
New Delhi: The CPI and CPI(M) on Monday strongly condemned the serial bomb blasts in Patna, saying these "cowardly attacks" highlight the urgent need to strengthen intelligence against terror attacks.
"From initial report it seems to be a well organised attack which the Central and state intelligence agencies failed and could not find out," CPI said after the national executive meeting.
CPI has asked the NIA and other investigating agencies to conduct thorough time-bound investigation and bring the real culprits to book.
"These cowardly attacks once again highlight the urgent need to strengthen intelligence against terror attacks," CPI(M) Polit Bureau said in a statement here.
CPI(M) has urged the governments at the Centre and the state to coordinate to ensure the arrest of culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!