Left parties condemn Patna blasts
New Delhi: The CPI and CPI(M) on Monday strongly condemned the serial bomb blasts in Patna, saying these "cowardly attacks" highlight the urgent need to strengthen intelligence against terror attacks.
"From initial report it seems to be a well organised attack which the Central and state intelligence agencies failed and could not find out," CPI said after the national executive meeting.
CPI has asked the NIA and other investigating agencies to conduct thorough time-bound investigation and bring the real culprits to book.
"These cowardly attacks once again highlight the urgent need to strengthen intelligence against terror attacks," CPI(M) Polit Bureau said in a statement here.
CPI(M) has urged the governments at the Centre and the state to coordinate to ensure the arrest of culprits.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on