Lightning claims three lives in Bihar
Gaya: Three members of a family were killed
when lightning struck them at Manjura village in Bihar`s Gaya
district today, the police said.
The incident took place when a 40 year-old woman, her 45
year-old brother and her 10 year-old son were working in the
paddy field, they said, adding they were killed on the spot.
The district administration provided Rs 4,500 to the
bereaved family for their cremation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list